CST334.8 Module Eight

 

CST334.8 Module Eight

What I learned this week:

Persistence in Operating Systems and computer science applies to data and the capability to store data, that can persist beyond a processes running state. It enables the ability recall said data, in other: processes, operating systems, or even on another/multiple devices. Persistence is applied through many applications we use today, whether they are databases we use to query information, or word processors as every time we save, we store that state to disk in the form of a file. Even web browsing history as it stores information persistently.

Persistence in Life, to me applies to this program and my overall development in my educational journey. Similar to that of computer science, I wish for the lessons learned(data) to be persistent, and to have the ability to recall and refer upon previously learned lessons, not just in what it takes to complete a course. But to be able to recall and refer upon learned lessons in different experiences and obstacles that come my way.

Comments

Popular Posts