CST363.2 Module 2

 

CST363.2 Module 2

SQL and understanding the power behind join and predicates:
Say we have multiple tables in a database with tables designated for workouts and a table designated for Reps and sets, we could then cross join them into a table, that could provide us with all combinations possible for the workoutsxrepsxsets.

select * from workout cross join reps_sets;

What I find challenging about SLQ as a Language?
The most challenging thing for me so far, has been finding a flow to work efficiently, formatting to me matters, so forgive me as I haven't really found out what works best. A lot has been covered so far in these two weeks, I'd say understanding how to use subqueries and joins was challenging at first, but the more I query, the more I understand the power behind views and with syntax and how using subqueries can sometimes be a great way to get specific information out of the database directly.

Comments

Popular Posts