CST338.4 Module Four

 CST338.4 Module Four

Who did you work with?
  • For this assignment I worked with Meagan Eggert and Maria Imperatrice
What was your strategy for solving the Markov assignment?
  • My strategy for this week was to read through the prompt in its entirety, create a skeleton with the UML diagram and to figure out which methods were the least dependent, and work to towards finishing in the order of least dependent methods.
What was THEIR strategy for solving the Markov assignment
  • One stuck to the prompt, and the other took on a similar approach, tackling probably the easier methods first aided in debugging.
How would you change your strategy having worked on the assignment?
  • I think I would apply the same approach
According to your classmate(s): how well does your code follow the Google Java Style GuideLinks to an external site.?

  • There were still some errors in my javaDoc comments that I had pointed out, such as adding a descript for my return variables.

Comments

Popular Posts