CST338.3 Module Three

 CST338.3 Module Three


  1. Within our group we opted to assign roles, in which we will rotate as the course progresses. So essentially we all took part in the feedback aspect both reviewing and taking feedback.

    1. I was assigned to review Brandon Hoppens and Maria Imperatrice’s code, while I was reviewed by Ryan Matsuo and Meagan Eggert.

  2. Overall, they Ryan and Meagan both pointed out some redundancy in my code, and that I needed to improve my JavaDoc Comments to include more descriptive comments about how each method was implemented.

  3. I look to improving the legibility of my code, so the feedback was great and affirmed I need work on being more descriptive.

  4. I think the trickiest part was probably the most fun to work with, in the getLetterCount() method, because of the varying edge cases such as, duplicates of letters, checking for anagrams etc. 

  5. I wouldn’t change the testing, however it was difficult to manage as a first assignment working with both new software and testing methods that I hadn’t been accustomed to prior.

  6. I struggled most with integrating the jUnit testing and navigating through gits different commands, however, the challenge actually helped me to gain some clarity on Version Control in particular.

  7. I know one of my teammates was able to pass the unit test however it never printed for any of the show methods, I’d probably just say testing and using the debugging in order to find a solution.

  8. getLetterCount() and implementation of Set().

Comments

Popular Posts